Provides configuration management support to assigned projects.
1. Analyzes engineering change proposals to determine the effect on the overall system.
2. Ensures configuration identification by reviewing design release documents for completeness; proper authorizations; and system updates.
3. Performs various audits and documents results.
4. Monitors subcontractors and vendors to ensure that the applications of customer standards and requirements for the statement of work are properly implemented.
5. Develops configuration and data management documentation based on program requirements.
6. Participates in design reviews; audits; scheduling; budgeting; etc.
7. Identifies requirements and participates in the development and implementation of computer based configuration/data management systems and related support.
8. Participates in special projects as required.