Fabricates, tests, troubleshoots, repairs and modifies electronic developmental and production equipment, parts, components, and systems according to engineering instructions.
1. Performs routine technical functions in support of engineering activities such as set up, operation, maintenance, modification, circuit testing, calibration and troubleshooting of electronic or electro-mechanical components and systems, experimental design circuitry, prototype models or specialized test equipment.
2. Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal instructions.
3. Performs routine operational tests and fault isolation to ensure conformance with design specifications.
4. Diagnoses and isolates malfunctions, and makes necessary repairs.
5. Repairs or modifies cables and equipment returned by operational users or by personnel in the associated test and development laboratories.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
2. Associates Degree preferred.
0-1 year of related experience fabricating, maintaining and repairing electronic components.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS