GDIT is seeking a Systems Engineer to support existing and new programs. The successful candidate will support the customer with analysis, design, education and training with respect to their C4I systems architecture. An understanding of functional operations and customer mission is preferred.
Task associated with this position include:
5. Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
6. Identifies, analyzes and resolves system problems and assists the customer's user base to do same.
9. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as assigned.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science; Engineering or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical training; or work/military experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS