Researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
1. Assists in the design and coding of software product components, units, and modules according to detailed specifications.
2. Participates in the design, coding, testing, and debugging of new software or enhancing existing software.
3. Participates in the analysis and development of test plans.
4. Analyzes test results and recommends corrections to more experienced software engineers.
5. Participates in the writing and updating of technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
6. Participates in systems modeling, simulation and analysis.
7. Troubleshoots problems and provides customer support for software operating system and application issues.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as assigned.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
0-2 years of related software development experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS