GDIT is seeking a Program Manager/Technical Task lead to support an upcoming contract. In this role, the selected candidate will provide overall management of the contractor's technical team and activities. They will plan, coordinate, and oversee the software development lifecycle for the talent technologies, including integration with existing and new Enterprise Services/DOC solutions. Other duties include serving as the technical liaison between the contractor's technical team, Enterprise Services, and other appropriate stakeholders. Identifying managing, and escalating issues and risks impacting technical performance. The Program Manager will drive continuous improvement and efficiency efforts across the talent platform, possess in-depth knowledge of talent technologies and software development lifecycle activities within the Federal environment and work closely with Enterprise Architect to ensure technical solution is developed and operated in accordance with overall strategy.
1. Bachelor’s degree in a technical field plus at least 10 years of work experience in a technology environment of increasing complexity
2. Agile certification such as certified scrum master (or equivalent)
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field plus at least 10 years of work experience in a technology environment of increasing complexity
- Outstanding communications skills and the ability to manage a complex, multi-faceted customer environment
- Possesses in depth knowledge of talent management technologies
- At least two years of experience directly engaged with a scrum agile team
- Agile certification such as certified scrum master (or equivalent)
- At least two years of experience leading complex COTS integration projects
- Experience with implementation of a workflow/BPM tool such as ServiceNow
- Federal contracting experience
- Background in a management consulting environment
- ITIL certification
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS