Performs cost analysis and estimates for complex proposal efforts.
1. Performs cost analysis and estimates for proposal efforts, consistent with company policies, FAR, CAS, and solicitation requirements.
2. Supports the capture/proposal team, assisting in the development of pricing strategies, identifying risks, and interpreting solicitation requirements.
3. Interacts with company personnel to collect data for proposals.
4. Supports interaction with DCAA auditors regarding cost proposals, including the provision of direct and indirect costs support.
5. Maintains current knowledge of the competitive environment.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
0-2 years of related experience related experience in the development and submittal of complex spreadsheets and cost proposals to Federal customers for products and services.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS