General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is seeking highly motivated technical professionals who are eager to play a major role in IT transformation at Government agencies in the aviation and other transportation fields.
This is a telework position. Onsite support will be required as requested by customer.
The Senior Training Specialist leads the coordination, development and delivery of computer-related training to the end user community.
The Senior Training Specialist performs as follows:
Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Systems Engineering or a related technical discipline.
1) 8 - 10 years of directly related experience in IT Training
2) 5+ years training leadership experience
3) HDI Certification required
4) Possesses thorough knowledge of appropriate hardware and software
5) Understands computer functions and related technical terminology and how they are applied in everyday business situations
6) Possesses exceptional interpersonal skills and superior oral and written communication skills
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS