5-8 years of related experience supporting military operations.
2-5 years of related experience in incident management.
Day to day duties:
- Reviews and accepts Incident tickets assigned to the support group.
- Facilitates resolution of escalated Incident tickets.
- Monitor assigned tickets queues to ensure SLA targets are met.
- Report any ticket SLA breaches to Program Management and the customer.
- Drives process efficiency and effectiveness. Ensures Incident compliance to policy, process, and procedures.
- Provides input to management regarding staff’s Incident Management skill levels.
- Ensures Incident escalations follow the correct escalations path.
- Monitors metrics produced by the process and procedures regular and accurate management reports.
- Completes quality review on all Incident tickets with “Resolved” Status.
- Closes Incident Tickets that have been reviewed for quality.
- Provides mitigation statements for breached Incident Tickets.
- Provide Incident Management training to new employees that onboard onto the contract.
- Provide refresher Incident management training for the employees on the contract.
- Review and update Incident management training, documentation, and procedures annually.
- Provide Incident metrics as required by management and the customer
Due to the sensitive nature of the work being done for this government client; all candidates must hold a TS/SCI with Polygraph.
Benefits of this Position:
- Opportunity for Fast Growth within the program
- Professional Development Assistance – Covering the Cost of Obtaining Professional & Technical Certifications (depending on program)
- Educational Reimbursement – toward degree programs and individual coursework
- 401K Match – with 100% vesting on day one
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage to keep you healthy, starting your first day
- We know work-life balance is important, GDIT offers Paid Time Off, Plus 10 Paid Holidays
- Parking and transit commuter benefits
Why Work at General Dynamics IT?
- Work with top talent and some of the brightest minds in your field
- Support missions that make a difference to our Nation
- Become part of an organization that that is committed to the highest ethical standards in all that we do
- Thrive in the stability of a large organization, with the ability to move onto new opportunities, supporting different missions, building your career within GDIT
- Want to move, or find a job close to home? We have positions in several locations in the United States and the world
- Enjoy a culture that supports work-life balance
General Dynamics is a Fortune Blue Ribbon Company and Clearance Jobs Top 10 Government Contractor.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.