Manages the financial activities of a major program, sector or business area within a Division.
1. Serves as the principal point of contact on all financial matters for a major program, sector or business area within a Division.
2. Oversees various financial functions such as budgeting, auditing, forecasting, and analysis.
3. Provides management with financial analysis and reporting to ensure costs are controlled and profits are maximized.
4. Develops and administers program budgets and financial plans.
5. Ensures compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as DAR, FAR, SOX and other government regulations;
6. Participates in the preparation and review of cost proposals and contract modifications.
7. Supervises assigned Financial Analysts, and may oversee subordinate supervisors and/or managers.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor's Degree in Finance or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
10-12 years of related finance or business analysis experience, including supervisory experience. This position will provide financial management to a business area with multiple contracts and types. Knowledge of preparing EACs, budgeting/forecasting, Oracle Financials, Hyperion are a plus.
Active security clearance preferred.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS