Provides military subject matter expertise to assigned programs.
1. Provides analytical and technical support to projects involving training, tactical/operational documentation, military systems design or other efforts requiring military operations expertise.
2. Researches, identifies, and makes recommendations about resources required for task execution and completion.
3. Gathers, processes, and analyzes operational data.
4. Assists with the testing and development of new systems or updates to existing systems to meet client needs.
5. Identifies and recommends emergent relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes.
6. Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures, presentations, and training materials.
7. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
5-8 years of related experience supporting military operations.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS