Performs clerical and manual tasks to maintain an inventory of materials, parts, supplies, and equipment.
1. Performs clerical and manual duties in material areas such as receiving, storing, issuing, and delivering materials, parts, supplies, and equipment.
2. Maintains established inventory levels by regularly checking shelves and preparing purchase orders.
3. Stocks vendor deliveries in warehouse or supply room and checks that deliveries conform to purchase orders as to quality and quantity.
4. Maintains a clean, organized warehouse or supply room.
5. Maintains a supply management database, and generates various reports as assigned.
6. Prepares and maintains related documentation.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced Supply Technicians.
8. Utilizes small hand tools, scales, and may operate material handling equipment such as fork lifts, pallet handlers, and hand trucks.
9. Uses online resources as needed for parts/equipment technical research, data updates, and related communications.
10. Recommends process improvements.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
3-5 years of related inventory management experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS