Analyzes user needs and performs research and functional analysis on a variety of projects.
Provide statistical and mathematical support in assisting NGA analyze and interpret a wide range of data to help NGA understand and improve our customer’s experience.
Ability to leverage a range of data sources (e.g., Web traffic, customer requests for information, survey responses, production databases, etc.) for an understanding of what drives a positive customer experience.
Provide insights that will be used to inform NGA strategy and decisions, in partnership with teams examining Website design, customer interactions, featured content, and future GEOINT products and services.
Works with various stakeholders to develop business questions and identify the data necessary to analyze to answer those questions. Collaborate across a diverse team of statisticians/data analysts.
Utilizes industry standard communication and visualization tools to visualize and communicate complex quantitative information and analysis to senior executives.
Applies business analytics and customer segmentation techniques in any corporate function, e.g. marketing analytics, consumer analytics, operations analysis, human capital analytics, or other relevant fields.
Uses data mining for structured and unstructured information to join and explore relationships in disparate data sets.
Applies advanced analytics capabilities to derive insights from a combination of unstructured, semi-structured, and structured data. Maintains, moves, and manipulates data between applications, using appropriate software: Apache Spark, ElasticSearch, R, Python, Kibana and others as technology evolves.
Strength in collaboration and teamwork within, between, and across organizational boundaries.
Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills, along with good interpersonal skills and an ability to work cooperatively and effectively as a team member.
1. Analyzes user needs to determine functional requirements for a wide variety of projects.
2. Performs technical assessments aimed at improving client systems.
3. Performs functional allocations to identify tasks and their inter-relationships.
4. Researches, identifies, and recommends resources required for task execution and completion.
5. Performs functional modeling based on requirements analysis.
6. Develops new systems or updates existing systems to meet client needs.
7. Serves as technical advisor to clients in assigned subject areas, recommends functional changes, and identifies areas for further investigation.
8. Generates recommendations in the form of technical briefings, reports, and other major documents provided to senior level client personnel.
9. Consults with clients to determine optimum design for assigned projects.
10. Identifies emerging relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes and systems.
11. Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures, presentations, and training materials.
12. Conducts functional testing of various systems.
13. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
14. May serve as technical team or task lead.
15. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
16. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor's Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
8-10 years of related experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class. #ISDCJ #DPOST
Software Powered by iCIMS