PCB Engineer with experience with machine enabled soldering and product inspections. Designs and develops information processing hardware, computer systems and electrical components.
1. Oversee operations and maintenance of assembly and equipment processes.
2. Assembles products using industry best practices and performs 100% inspection.
3. Interprets schematics, select parts, and performs inspection of products.
4. Establishes and documents assembly procedures from point of production through completion.
5. Conducts research, design, development and testing of information processing hardware such as computer chips, circuit boards, computer systems and electrical components.
6. Designs new products and/or modifies existing products.
7. Develops technical specifications for production.
8. Analyzes hardware configuration and processing solutions.
9. Tests hardware performance to specifications.
10. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced hardware engineers.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as assigned.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline.
Top Secret Clearance - required
5-8 years of related hardware engineering experience.
Surface-mount technology (SMT machines) experience is preferred.
At least two years of experience with machine-enabled solder reflow and assembly desired.
Two years of experience with hand-soldering is preferred.
Knowledge of IPC-A-610 and 620, J-STD-001, IPC-7711, IPC-7721 desired.
Certifications relevant to industry standards required and IPC background ideal.
Assembly experience is a plus.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS