- Former 18A, 180 A or Z with successful command at the SFODB or higher.
- Professional experience in joint and combined military operations including service at a Division, Corps, in-theater Army, Coalition or Joint headquarters.
- Must have documented experience as a program manager.
- Must be familiar with SF concepts /doctrine /operations /organizations/training and have an expert knowledge of the three levels of war and the Army War-fighting functions.
- 10+ years of experience in military planning, training, operations, logistics, intelligence, force design/development, and combat developments.
- 10 years’ experience as a Special Forces Operator.
- Deployed to Operation Iraqi Freedom or Operation Enduring Freedom within the past five years.
- Able to pass and maintain the physical standards of the army physical fitness test (APFT) for their age category.
- Possess SECRET Clearance.
- Possess a current US Passport.
- This position requires assignment or deployment to international location(s).
- This position will deploy with U.S. Forces, and therefore is subject to Deployed Contractor training and regulations, and USCENTCOM Individual Protection and individual / Unit Deployment Policy. Successful candidates will be subject to initial and recurring physical examinations and medical testing, and meet fitness for duty requirements in accordance with the CENTCOM Policy and related modifications and regulations.
- The successful candidate must be eligible to obtain and maintain a work and/or residence visa in the country of performance including ability to obtain medical certificate and/or police report clearance in accordance with host country regulations.
- The successful candidate must complete review of personal details and center of vital interests to be eligible for, obtain and maintain, Status of Forces accreditation with the host country and the U.S. Government.
GD Government Systems Overseas Corporation (GSOC) provides information technology, systems engineering, professional services, and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, and intelligence sectors. The company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GSOC is an Equal/Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.