Plans, coordinates, and conducts training and related instructional programs for customer personnel.
1. Conducts training sessions and assists in evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
2. Coordinates logistics for instruction events, including scheduling classes, reserving classrooms, and preparing workstations.
3. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
4. May participate in the development and establishment of course content and objectives.
5. Updates course documentation as needed to ensure timeliness and relevance.
6. Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced instructors.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
Education: Associates Degree in related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience and/or be a graduate of the ANCOC.
Training: Must be a former Small Arms Repairer NCO having graduated from 91K AIT. A DLPT rating of 2/2 or higher in Arabic is desired.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS