Job Satisfaction, Professional Growth, Excellent Salary, Referral Bonuses, and all around Cool Job!
This Surge Team Service Network Administrator position is a full time opportunity for candidates who are looking for a challenging, fast-paced environment. We are looking for experienced Network Administrators who want to work with the latest technologies as part of a traveling team supporting unique customer needs.
This position requires 80% plus travel to support worldwide missions. Travel can range from one week to six months.
1. Participates in the analysis, administration and maintenance of voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
2. Assists in managing the usage and performance of voice, video and/or data communications networks.
3. Maintains network security and ensures compliance with security policies and procedures.
4. Evaluates hardware and software, including peripheral, output, and related equipment.
5. Participates in network installations and upgrades.
6. Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
7. Provides advice and training to end-users.
8. Troubleshoots and resolves moderately complex problems.
9. Develops current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
0-2 years of directly related experience in network administration and support.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS