Develops, codes, deploys and maintains web applications and websites.
1. Provides advanced application development and technical support for customer websites.
2. May work in a consulting capacity across multiple tasks or contracts.
3. Collaborates with graphic artists to develop web page graphics that support interactive, marketing-focused content.
4. Provides technical consultation in new systems development, new package evaluations and enhancements of existing systems.
5. Prepares functional specifications from which programs will be written, then designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs.
6. Participates in the technical design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of website enhancements.
7. Oversees systems tests and monitors test results and corrective actions.
8. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
9. May serve as a technical team or task leader.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
10-15 years of related experience in web software development.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS