General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an opportunity for a Scrum Master to play the role over multiple teams and be responsible for:
• Employing best practices for agile methodology utilizing both the Scrum and Kanban framework, while operating within the department’s overall SDLC Framework
• Working collaboratively with Project Leader and the program manager to give input around and support the strategic direction of the initiative as a whole
• Supporting project team members throughout lifecycle of project. Ensure impediments are resolved quickly and escalate issues to Project Lead.
• Facilitating the delegation of tasks and responsibilities among team members utilizing VersionOne.
• Engaging business/product owners in the creation of user stories and requirements. Refine user stories for development consumption, and maintain an accurate backlog
• Acting as the Facilitator for sprint planning, daily standups, sprint demos and refactoring/reflection sessions
• Communicating project status via Agile Reporting Guidelines to all internal stakeholders and continuously refine/improve metrics by working with the team; Escalate issues that require executive attention
• Other duties as assigned
We can only accept US citizens and or Green Card Holders
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS