Looking for Cyber Security Intern experienced in the following:
- Computer and/or Network Forensics
- Reverse Engineering (i.e., IDA Pro experience)
- RF Engineering
- Vulnerability Research and/or Exploit Development
Plus Skills nice to have:
- Mobile Development (preferaby Android)
- Experience with WireShark and PCaps is a plus
1. Performs routine technical tasks in support of engineering, information systems, or related technical operations.
2. May install, maintain and operate computers and peripheral equipment.
3. May fabricate, install, and repair electronic or mechanical equipment.
4. May perform basic systems and/or software testing.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Requires a High School Diploma.
2. Must be a currently enrolled, full time college student.
3. Majors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or other technical degree programs strongly prefered.
4. 3.0 GPA, preferred
0-1 years of related experience supporting engineering, information technology or other technical operations.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS