The quality assurance manager will develop the Quality Control Plan. They will proactively review the QCP quarterly to ensure all customer requirements are being accomplished. The quality assurance manager shall incorporate results of lessons learned from quality inspections, the Comprehensive Maintenance Program, Rapid Response Process, Security, Configuration Management, and other Combined Ops Ctr and GCS processes to provide the highest quality performance management.
1. Coordinates, monitors and provides quality compliance assistance.
2. Develops and implements policies and procedures based upon existing QCP requirements.
3. Provides quality advice within the framework of the organization's internal procedures to ensure compliance as required by the customer.
4. Participates and prepares internal audits.
5. Keeps current on applicable quality controls and evaluates their impact on the customer.
6. Incorporates new information back into organization's policies, procedures, forms and trainings.
7. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced Analysts.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor's Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
5-8 years of related experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS