Sr Program Manager
The Program Manager (PM) is the overall manager for the contract, supporting a real world mission in South Korea “The Land of the Morning Calm” and shall be responsible for the successful management of all contract activities. South Korea is a very exciting place to be as it provides numerous opportunities for you, your family and friends to experience a great diverse culture of people, activities and foods. Being located in South Korea also lends itself to the convenience of being able to travel and visit surrounding countries such as Thailand, Japan, China, etc. This is truly a unique opportunity.
The PM shall interface with Government management personnel, Contract managers, and all subcontracting team members. The PM formulates and reviews strategic plans, marketing plans, subcontracting strategies, and deliverable items. The PM determines contract costs and ensures conformity with contract terms and conditions. The PM organizes, directs, and coordinates planning and production of all Contractor and subcontractor personnel. The PM must possess excellent oral and written communications skills with a demonstrated capability for dealing with all levels of Government management personnel (military and civilian), Contractor managers, and other Government representatives. Must fully understand the military organizational structure.
Manages and responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, staff supervision, financial and business development activities as aligned within the PWS.
The PM provides the required experience which indicates the knowledge, skill and leadership of managing program(s) with annual revenues of $10-15 million.
The PM provides the required experience which indicates the knowledge, skill and leadership of managing program(s) 50-100 employees ' both exempt and non-exempt and including one or more subordinate supervisors and managers - working on multiple projects and tasks.
NOTE ' Position level may also be determined by the scope and complexity of the program, not just revenue and staff amounts.
1. Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. Professional certification (PMP) required.
#CJPOST #DPOST #GDITRecruiter
1. 10-12 years of related program management experience.
2. This position also serves as the Site Manager on the contract which the government has designated as a key position.
3. Must have seven (7) years or more managing a multi-work center IT support staff, 3 years of which must have been in the private sector within the last 10 years, supporting commercial companies.
4. Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, information technology, or another related field; or at least 24 semester hours in a combination of computer science or information technology, mathematics, probability, statistics, mathematical logic, science, operations, research, or subject-matter courses requiring substantial competence in college-level mathematics or statistics.
5. Minimum of ITIL Foundation certification.
6. Cost analysis experience.
7. Familiarity with Defense Department Data Sources (e.g. cost and software data reporting, EVM).
8. Previous experience working in coalition environments highly desired.
9. Previous experience working on large IT system integration/operations and
maintenance contracts is a must.
10. Must be able to work after hours, weekends and holidays to support operational and
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS