Researches, monitors and analyzes intelligence data and makes recommendations based on that data.
1. Advanced financial and analytical skills and expertise dealing with vulnerabilities of different investment vehicles and markets used by financial bad actors
2. In depth knowledge of US authorities, anti-money laundering and combat the financing of terrorism standards set by ACAMS, intergovernmental bodies (financial action task forces-FATF), and financial institutions
3. Expert use of analytic targeting tools to distill complicated financial data into clear reports; expert-level economic or financial analysis skills using large data sets; and superior finished analysis that is responsive to requirements and consumer interest
4. In-depth knowledge of global finance and financial institutions
5. Minimum of one year of experience using large data sets to conduct economic or financial analysis
6. Demonstrated experience using customer messaging system
7. Minimum of one year experience providing training or giving presentations on financial, targeting, and/or information exploitation topics
8. Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Excel including pivot tables
9. Ability to work independently on several technical tasks concurrently with minimal supervision and responding proactively in a dynamic environment
11. Prepares assessments of current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information
12. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success
13. Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes
14. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff, and may have supervisory responsibilities
15. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas
16. Participates in special projects as required
Bachelor's Degree in a related technical or military discipline.
Master's Degree preferred.
10-15 years of related experience supporting intelligence operations
Demonstrates experience with mobile money and other emerging technologies and services in financial industry
Demonstrates experience using Microsoft Access to create databases
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS