Performs a variety of coordinating, routing and material handling duties to meet production schedules.
1. Expedites parts and supplies to remedy shortage problems.
2. Picks up and delivers materials within and outside of the organization and maintains records on material flow.
3. Ensures incoming materials are properly routed.
4. Monitors the flow of materials and parts between departments in order to meet scheduled commitments.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
0-1 years of related material handling and expediting experience.
#CJPOST #DPOST #ISDCJ
Software Powered by iCIMS