Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
1. Performs basic systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
2. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
3. Participates in the upgrading of operating systems.
4. Provides input for documentation on new or existing systems.
5. Performs testing to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
6. Provides technical support, diagnoses and resolves operating/hardware system problems.
7. Provides assistance to higher-level systems engineers.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
0-2 years of related systems engineering experience.
Required to obtain a TS/SCI level clearance with a polygraph.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS