General Dynamics Information Technology is hosting a virtual event for this position on December 13th . Please schedule a time that works best for you to speak to the recruiter for this position – Jon Weisenborn. Interviews can be done from the comfort of your home, car or on a work break. I am excited to meet you virtually!!
General Dynamics Information Technology, a market leader and technology innovator, is seeking talented professionals to deliver cutting edge solutions to our customers.
* Exercise creative thinking to advance our business performance
* Deliver innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet customers' changing business needs
* Support and engage in programs, projects and practices behind the General Dynamics Information Technology's culture and strategy, and comply with all policies and procedures
* Follow industry and department trends and developments to ensure General Dynamics Information Technology's services are consistent with, and/or superior to, industry best practices
Candidates must show a passion for innovation, a good understanding of software systems and applications, and the ability to effectively create software solutions. As member of a devops agile team (managed via Scrum), the developer will need to effectively integrate into the team to deliver quality software in a timely fashion.
No security clearance is required at time of hire. However, applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government Public Trust background investigation. Ability to obtain DHS Suitability is required. Applicants must be granted Government Suitability in order to meet eligibility requirements to work on the program and to receive access to U.S. Government information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2-5 Years of related experience required.
Required Key Skills:
* Development experience with Spring Framework
* Development experience with Angular
* Understanding of, and experience, with Agile Development in a DevOps environment
* A proven record of software delivery and deployment
* In-depth understanding of object-oriented methodology, algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
* Development experience with Oracle
* Development experience with OpenShift
* Experience writing software to be deployed to a containerized environment (Docker)
* Experience with Docker, Ansible, and Kubernetes
* Experience with testing tools such as Cucumber and Selenium
* Familiarity with DEVOPS tools and platforms such as JIRA, Jenkins, GitHub, Amazon Web Services
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS