Responsible for the analysis, administration and support of voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
Formulates architectural design, functional specifications, interfaces and documentation of hardware or software systems considering system interrelationships, operating modes and software or equipment configurations within Microsoft Exchange. Provides close technical support and input on the application of Microsoft technology to a defined business segment.
BS or BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, or Engineering.
ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: Six (6) years of combined education (at the undergraduate level in any academic field) and experience performing the foregoing functions can be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
2-5 years of directly related experience in network administration and support.
1. Four (4) years’ experience in Windows 2008/2012 AD administration.
2. Four (4) years’ experience in Microsoft Messaging products (Exchange 2010/2013).
3. Able to monitor Active Directory and Exchange related software/hardware, and assist with monthly server maintenance.
4. Experience working in an Enterprise level environment.
5. Experience with Microsoft PowerShell.
6. IAT Level II baseline certification in accordance with DoDD 8140.01 "Cyberspace Workforce Management" (or achieve within six months of TOA or hiring).
Security Clearance: Secret clearance required at time of hire based upon a SSBI completed within the past five years and Top Secret clearance required within six (6) months of hire.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS