Provide Project Task oversight and program deliverable responsibilities in support of the management and sustainment of the Army Training Management System Functional Enhancement (ATMS-FE) program.. Responsibilities will include providing management of task order deliverables, be the single point of contact for the government for all operation in support of the (ATMS-FE) contract. This position will manage remote development team's and subcontractors to deliver software updates to the Army Training Management System.
Additional duties will include:
1. Monthly In Progress Review (IPR) with Government Leadership and Monthly Product Backlog Review (PBR) with COR
2. Serve as liaison between Team GDIT, COR and other Government POCs through continuous communication activities.
3. As required task concept and design meetings with Team GDIT and Monthly In Progress Review (IPR) with Government Leadership
4. Performs functional modeling based on requirements analysis.
5. Serves as technical adviser to clients to perform functional requirements analysis in assigned subject areas, recommends functional changes, and identifies areas for further investigation.
6. Consults with clients to determine optimum design for assigned projects.
7. Develops new systems or updates existing systems to meet client needs.
8. Identifies emerging relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes and systems.
9. Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures, presentations, and training materials.
10. Conducts functional testing of various systems.
11. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
5-8 years of related experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS