1. Provides support for intelligence community collection and analysis by serving as a Collection Management Officer (CMO), mentoring CMOs in the community and designing and assisting in development of training curriculum for DOD client CMO course.
2. Prepares, updates and implements Standard Operating Procedures for management of sophisticated collection operations utilizing classified and open source information.
3. Develops and maintains collection management courseware to meet changing operational requirements and ensure maximum operational success. Utilizes video technology assisted learning techniques in coursework.
4. Provides collection management classroom instruction based on standard intelligence methods and business processes periodically throughout the year.
5. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff. Works as part of a team that includes staff, contractors, and detailed members from other US national security organizations.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
7. Participates in special projects as required. Plans and organizes activities independently, exercising good operational judgment.
1. Bachelor's Degree in a related technical or military discipline from an accredited college or university.
1. At least 5 years of related experience supporting intelligence operations, with a minimum of 4 years' experience as a Collection Management Officer, Reports Officer, or an Operations Officer with Defense Clandestine Service (DCS) or National Clandestine Service (NCS) Collection Management experience.
2. OGA Operations Officer Course or Collection Management Officer Course.
3. No less than one field assignment/deployment as CMO.
4. TS/SCI - current, must be able to obtain CI polygraph.
5. Must be able to commute within the Washington, DC metro area; No relocation assistance available
1. Instructor experience.
2. Instructional design training or experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class. #ISDCJ #intelpractice
Software Powered by iCIMS