Active Top Secret Clearance required for consideration
Provides military subject matter expertise to assigned programs.
1. Provides advanced analytical and technical support to projects involving training, tactical/operational documentation, military systems design or other efforts requiring military operations expertise.
2. Researches, identifies, and makes recommendations about resources required for task execution and completion.
3. Gathers, processes, and analyzes operational data.
4. Assists with the testing and development of new systems or updates to existing systems to meet client needs.
5. Identifies and recommends emergent relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes.
6. Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures, presentations, and training materials.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Minimum Education Requirement: Associate degree. Two years of related military experience or two years of experience researching, planning, preparing, coordinating, and executing Mission Rehearsal and Command Post Exercises (MRX/CPX) may substitute for academic degree.
GDIT education requirement Bachelor's Degree
8-10 years of related experience supporting military operations.
• Special Skills/Qualifications Required: Graduate of U.S. Army Special Forces Qualifying Course (Officer 18A, Warrant Officer 180A, Noncommissioned Officer 18 series Military Occupation Specialties) and graduate of a U.S. military officer’s intermediate course or Senior Service College, or Special Forces Warrant Officer Advanced Course, or from one of the following U.S. military Noncommissioned Officer Education System course: First Sergeant Course or Sergeants Major Course. Ability to formulate and integrate exercise scenarios into the SOMTC training environment or exercise.
• Minimal Background/Experience Required: Assignment to Special Operations Forces (Special Forces, Military Information Support Operations, Civil Affairs, Ranger Regiment, Special Operations Aviation, Special Mission units), or assignment to one of the following: Military Intelligence, Logistics Corps, Field Artillery. (Equivalent assignments within other Department of Defense military branches apply.)
• Additional Desired Qualifications/Experience: One year experience researching, planning, preparing, coordinating, and executing Mission Rehearsal and Command Post Exercises (MRX/CPX).
Top Secret Clearance Required
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS