1. Support instruction in a formal schoolhouse/classroom environment
2. Support instruction of advanced warfare tactics in a shipboard environment
3. Provide SME support to mission area curriculum development
4. Support training in a shipboard; combat system laboratory or staff environment
5. Support assessment of mission area capabilities at the Unit- or Staff-level through direct observation or indirect analysis of performance metrics
6. Augment Navy afloat or shore staffs for exercises or emergent operations as defined by Fleet needs.
7. Review; update; and; when required; develop Tactical Memorandum (TACMEMO); Tactical Bulletins (TACBUL); Fleet Advisory Messages (FAMs); Joint Publications (JPs) ; Navy Warfare Publications (NWPs); and Navy Tactics; Techniques and Procedures (NTTP).
8. Participate; as required; in the Fleet Collaborative Team (FCT) to provide SME input to the process and products of the Warfighter Improvement Processes (WIP) for each mission area.
9. Participate in mission area related Navy; Joint and Combined seminars; conferences; and various other meet forums and provide input during the conference as directed. The contractor shall provide detailed meeting notes in the form of trip reports at the conclusion of the meeting.
10. Review or; when directed; draft white papers; point papers and power point presentations to prepare staff for meetings; conferences and seminars related to operations; planning and tactics development and details customer position; recommendation and gap analysis.
1. Bachelors Degree or combination of education and work experience.
2. U.S. Navy Warfare qualification required.
1. A minimum of ten (10) years Navy experience of which three (3) years of experience must have been aboard Navy Cruiser, Destroyer or Aircraft Carrier is required.
2. US Navy Warfare Qualification is required.
3. U.S. Navy Interface Control Officer (ICO) (NEC 0350) or Joint Interface Control Officer (JICO) qualification is required.
4. Active Top Secret Clearance with a current investigation (SSBI/PR completed within last five years) that supports SCI eligibility is required.
5. Experience using the Microsoft Office suite of programs (Access; Excel; Power Point; Project and Word) is required.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS