Manages multiple administrative support functions for a major group within a Division.
1. Directly, and through subordinate managers, oversees multiple administrative functions, including contracts, facilities planning, finance, logistics, property management, purchasing and/or security, for a major group within a Division.
2. Supervises assigned administrative staff, including non-exempt and exempt employees and subordinate supervisors and/or managers.
3. Oversees assigned operations to ensure efficient operation and adherence to relevant government regulations and company policies.
4. Establishes objectives and operating procedures in assigned functional areas.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related business discipline or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
10-12 years of related administrative management experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. #ISDCJ #Dpost
Software Powered by iCIMS