General Dynamics Information Technology is seeking a senior subject matter expert in policy and planning to provide expertise to assigned programs.
Responsibilities may include the following:
1. Serves as a top level subject matter expert supporting one or more clients and unlimited user groups.
2. Performs highly specialized technical tasks associated with cutting-edge technologies.
3. Works with user groups to solve business problems and improve processes.
4. Applies expert functional knowledge and experience to support significant business projects or processes.
5. May perform business development activities, including providing technical input to proposal efforts.
6. Provides guidance and training to less experienced staff.
7. May serve as a technical task or project leader.
8. May have supervisory responsibilities.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant developments in area of expertise.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Agile Certification
2. Experience providing expertise in complex policy development environment
3. Experience communicating at all levels of an organization
4. Experience with the military and intelligence community customer
5. Demonstrated understanding of SharePoint and Sharepoint tools for information management
Bachelors degree in communications, policy development or related discipline
Masters degree in law, policy development or related discipline
15+ years of experience in area of expertise.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. #ISDCJ #Dpost
Software Powered by iCIMS