VIRTUAL JOB FAIR
CALLING ALL ANALYSTS!!!!
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN AN EXCITING ANALYST CAREER WITH GENERAL DYNAMICS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY?
JOIN OUR VIRTUAL JOB FAIR NOVEMBER 14-16.
Please schedule a time that works best for you. Interviews can be done from the comfort of your home, car or on a work break. We are excited to talk with you!!
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO SELECT A TIME TO CHAT WITH A RECRUITER!!!
Click here to set up your virtual interview.
Position Description: Serves as Functional Analyst to the Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army for Defense Exports and Cooperation (DASA DEC) NP Directorate. The selected individual will report directly to the Division Director for functional assignments, and will support all members of their team in performing the below tasks:
- Tracks incoming suspense correspondence assigned to the Directorate, using the HQDA Tracking System, by maintaining an accurate suspense status listing. Incumbent incorporates staff actions, assigns tasker numbers and suspense dates, scans in complete packages, closes out actions upon signature of Senior Officials and makes distribution. Incumbent must be able to provide the Director with accurate and up-to-date status information on routine actions. Assists the Division Director in providing technical assistance and guidance to directorate's action officers on preparation, coordination, and administrative processing of actions. The incumbent notifies action officers of upcoming suspense items requiring the Deputy or Executive Officer's personal involvement/approval and ensuring all suspense's are completed in a timely manner and cleared from the tracking systems. Reviews completed actions for priority, content, security markings, and to ensure that issues are correctly addressed, and that necessary levels of staff coordination have been accomplished. Returns completed actions to the originator for those actions requiring additional staff coordination or improvement of the correspondence/response.
- Analyzes user needs and performs research and functional analysis on a variety of projects as assigned by the DASA DE&C Division Chief and Government team members supported.
- Analyzes FMS Library Database, and updates as needed.
- Analyzes Sharepoint Database, and updates as needed.
- Develops Read-Ahead packages for DASA and Army senior leaders. Which may require analysis of Army and DOD databases to pulls information together to inform senior Army executives. Assists DOD and contractor analysts working on various tasks, as assigned.
- Performs functional allocations to identify tasks and their inter-relationships. Maintains lists of staffing POC’s for Army organizations, and establishes a working relationship with them to ensure prompt responses to DASA DE&C assigned tasks.
- Researches, identifies, and assists in the formulation of recommendations about courses of action to recommend solutions to tasks as assigned.
- Participates in the development of tracking systems or updates tracking systems to meet client needs. Tracks assigned tasks, interacts with assignees to ensure assigned actions are completed on time.
- Assists with meeting planning.
- Coordinates meetings and ensure room/teleconference is prepared and all visual equipment is set up. This includes making arrangements for teleconferences and meetings held within DASA DEC to include: ensuring the distribution of the meeting information to all invitees, arranging meeting rooms, making placards for attendees (as required), arranging for briefing presentations, writing and coordinating meeting minutes (as required), keeping track of action assignments and distributing minutes and briefing materials after the meeting is concluded.
- Provides escort support for visitors. Assist Directorate personnel in managing visits to DASA DEC. This includes arranging pick-up times, escorting visitors, maintaining their whereabouts when within the DASA DEC space, ensuring they have access to computers (if authorized) and etc. (as required).
- Support the re-write of the DASA DE&C Strategic Plan under the leadership of the new SAAL-NG director, while simultaneously participating in strategic planning efforts with DASA DE&C's higher headquarters (the Assistant Secretary for Acquisition, Logistics, and Technology), the U.S. Army Security Assistance Command, and the Defense Security Cooperation Agency.
- Responsible with collecting and analyzing data related to performance metrics for inclusion in the Army-wide Strategic Management System.
- Assess training and equipment requirements most appropriate for each country in support of National, Departmental, and service-level strategic guidance, as well as the Geographic Combatant Commands' (COCOMs) campaign plans.
- Serve as a DASA DE&C focal point for strategic communications efforts, significantly involved in the development of the organization's Strategic Communication Performance Management Plan and the strategic communication annex to the DASA DE&C Strategic Plan.
- Strategy and Plans directorate serves as DASA DE&C's liaison to several other Army organizations, particularly the Army Staff G-3/5/7.