Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of PMA265.
1. Prepares PIDs and routes for approval in support of the GFE Team and other IPTs.
2. Tracks document processing and funds status through the procurement process using ERP.
3. Performs a variety of administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
4. Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet program requirements.
5. Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
5. Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience. Allowable substitution includes: an Associates Degree and an additional four (4) years of experience or an additional eight (8) years of experience may be substituted for a Bachelors Degree.
Four (4) years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis experience; and includes two (2) years experience in technical efforts supporting major weapon systems and component development. Experience with processing program acquisition, funding and contract documentation for military programs is required. Desired experience includes experience with PPBE and DoD 5000 series.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS