General Dynamics is immediately seeking a current and proficient Baseline 8 or Baseline 9 Navy Aegis Computer Network Technician (ACNT) to train fleet sailors in Norfolk VA or San Diego CA.
1. Develops, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for Fleet ACNT 's on Baseline 8 or 9 Aegis Platforms primarily Self Assessment Groom Training on the ship.
2. Develops, tests, maintains, and delivers training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
3. Establishes course content and objectives.
4. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
5. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
6. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
Training Required: Bachelor's Degree in a related technical discipline desired (not required), or the equivalent combination of Navy education, technical certifications or training, or work/military experience. Baseline 8 or 9 ACNT NEC REQUIRED: (FC 1345 or 1385 or 1386). Navy Instructor NEC DESIRED: 9502.
5-8 years of directly related experience in the development and delivery of technical training programs. Require combination of training and Fleet-shipboard operational experience as Navy Aegis Computer Network Technician Aegis Platform totaling a minimum of 4 years. 1-2 Years experience as CSTT technical and tactical member in support of ACNT. Desire 1-3 years of directly related experience in the development and delivery of technical training programs.
Travel may be required up to 25 percent of the time. Must in physical condition to support embarkation on U.S. Navy ship underway in support of 8-12 hour work day.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS