General Dynamics Information Technology has an opportunity for a Computer Forensic & Intrusion Analyst to perform in-depth forensics examinations of computers and other electronic devices. The investigator will use a variety of digital forensics tools to conduct forensic examination activities including assisting in the analysis of network, computer and other devices which may contain digital evidence.
• Provide knowledge in computer and network forensics.
• Conduct vulnerability assessments/penetration tests of information systems.
• Develops, researches and maintains proficiency in tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trend in computer and network vulnerabilities, data hiding, and encryption.
• Identifies, deters, monitors, and investigates computer and network intrusions.
• Provide computer forensic support to high technology investigations in the form of evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis, and data recovery.
CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more required)
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS