General Dynamics Information Technology has an opportunity for a Vulnerability Assessment Manager to conduct assessments of threats and vulnerabilities, determine deviations from acceptable configurations or enterprise or local policy, assess the level of risk, and develop and/or recommend appropriate mitigation countermeasures in operational and non-operational situations.
• Interpret organizational security guidelines and evaluates and provides recommendations on audit activities
• Determine deviations from acceptable configurations and develops appropriate mitigations and countermeasures within security designs (e.g., enterprise architecture, firewalls, routers, VPN, and security technologies)
• Ensure auditing activities accurately reflect the auditing process by reviewing current operations and mapping operational processes to appropriate guidelines
• Review threat and vulnerability assessment findings to quantify and prioritize vulnerabilities in a system.
• Use penetration testing tools to conduct authorized penetration testing to determine the effectiveness of security controls and report findings
• Conduct vulnerability scans and recognizes exploitable vulnerabilities in security systems when preparing audit reports
• Use vulnerability assessment tools to perform system audits on management, operational, and technical security controls to identify gaps, determine risks and recommend mitigation procedures in accordance with established guidelines
CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more required)
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS