General Dynamics Information Technology has an opportunity for a Cyber Security Solutions Engineer who will lead special projects or investigations into specific technology or solution issues and to shepherd research and piloting of new technologies. Serve as a point of contact for engineering efforts and has overall responsibility for the accuracy and integrity of the customer's private enclave while maintaining compliance with the customer's enterprise-wide architecture policies and guidelines.
• Follow up with site administrators for status on non-compliant platforms and maintain any necessary exception documentation
• Configure and maintain IDS/IPS policies
• Perform database maintenance on IDS/IPS management consoles
• Maintain documentation for exceptions to standards
• Provides timely and adequate response to threats/alerts, including off-hour support
• The ability to assess security events to drive to a resolution
• Provides timely and sufficient response to security incidents and assessment services
• Promotes security awareness
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS