Provides technical advice and guidance on installation, adaptation, configuration and/or enhancement of company technical products, programs and systems.
1. Provides technical advice and guidance on installation, adaptation, configuration and/or enhancement of company technical products, programs and systems.
2. Provides expertise for resolving technical problems.
3. Modifies products, programs and systems to customer requirements.
4. Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects.
5. Provides end-user training.
6. Performs various tests and documents results.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced engineers and technicians.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Engineering.
5-8 years of related engineering experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS