Principal Analyst, Program for Division Managed Services is responsible for helping to maintain a positive partnership between customer program points of contact, IT management, and Division Managed Services support staff. Will report to Manager, Information Systems, who has overall responsibility for Division Managed Services customer relationships.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Conduct weekly meetings as assigned with customer points of contacts to discuss upcoming IT initiatives and any customer issues/concerns or requirements.
· Gather new customer requirements as required for compute or storage resources and generate the required paperwork for customer sign-off.
· Assist with review of monthly customer billing to ensure its accuracy and completeness.
· Meet with Division Managed Services IT staff on a regular basis to discuss new requirements or any new or ongoing customer issues\concerns.
· For assigned customers, document all ongoing program activities, the status of projects, and any meeting minutes as required.
· For any programs which you are assigned responsibility, coordinate all change activity between customer points of contact and Division Managed Services IT staff.
· Assume lead responsibilities as required when Manager, Information Systems, is out of the office.
· Maintain key customer information.
· Maintain and improve upon standards and processes.
· Travel may be required.
· Off hours on-call support is required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience.
5-8 years of IT-related Project Management experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
· Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and mediation skills required.
· Demonstrated ability to work successfully as a team member in a project-oriented environment.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS