General Experience: Ten years’ experience in system or network design, engineering, implementation or operations with increasing responsibilities.. Demonstrated oral and written communications skills. Previous security operations experience would be preferred.
- Knowledge and direct experience implementing ITIL based service delivery principles and best practices.
- Possesses a strong working knowledge of operational cybersecurity processes, procedures and best practices as practiced within the computer network defense (CND) industry.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and tasks within an agile and dynamic operational environment
- Previous experience managing cross functional and interdisciplinary project teams to achieve tactical and strategic objectives.
- Five (5) years of current experience in network or system security to include security technology and products test, evaluation, implementation or operations.
- Three (3) years of technical task management and supervisory experience.
- Five (5) years of working knowledge of network protocols, enterprise architecture, and network security systems and products.
- Experience developing and conducting detailed, technical, and hands on training.
- Demonstrated analytical and communications skills.
- Demonstrated experience in network security systems and products.
Security Clearance: TS
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.