SECURITY + CE IS REQUIRED.
ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED.
EXPERIENCE WITHIN THE DOD ENVIRONMENT IS REQUIRED.
4-5 years of related experience in the following areas:
Subject Matter Expertise in Software design and architecture, understanding the DoD regulations for securing Software and delivering the solution through a controlled and secure SDLC. Experience with two of the following platforms for software architecture is required: Java, .NET, Microservices through AngularJS/ NodeJS.
Performs application assessment oversite for software supporting the migrating application requirements to ensure the following are addressed: Web Services, Data Services and Application Services with interfaces are documented with appropriate security guards and secure SDLC good practices with requisite data flow diagrams, verify and/or create software designs covering cloud services requirements supporting application dependencies.
SOA, Netcentricity, JEE, .NET, Python, AngularJS, JSF, WCF, RESTful, SOAP, SAML UML Modeling [Req'd], ITILv3, DODAFv2, RMF, servicenow
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
1. Performs systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
2. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
3. Participates in the upgrading of operating systems and design of systems enhancements.
4. Provides input for documentation on new or existing systems.
5. Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
6. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves operating/hardware system problems.
7. Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
8. Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
8-10 years of related systems engineering experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS