General Dynamics is seeking an Electronic Warfare / JTT Senior Training Specialist with a solid technical understanding of navy shipboard surface training. Develops, organizes, and conducts training on Joint Tactical Terminal and associated electronic warfare systems including BEWT, IBS, CIB, and educational programs for Fleet sailors. This position is primarily at the Aegis Ashore Team Trainer in Dam Neck VA and may require candidate to support Waterfront Training at times. Responsibilities include:
1. Performs expert-level development and delivery of highly complex training programs on JTT / IBS and related materials in support of Baseline 9 Aegis Ashore training objectives.
2. Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
3. Is recognized as a subject matter expert in JTT / Electronic warfare in which he/she is training.
4. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
5. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
6. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
7.Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
9 Participates in special projects as required.
Desire candidate with experience in EKMS including loading of crypto.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work/military experience.
5-8 years of directly related experience in the development and delivery of technical training programs. Must have Fleet experience with JTT in support of Ballistic Missile Defense and Integrated Air and Missile Defense Mission. Past experience with CSCS is a significant plus. Must be able to support training with extended periods on your feet while instructing. Specific qualifications desired include:
1. Conducting Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD) Advanced Warfare Training (AWT) on all Aegis platforms as both a classroom instructor and watch team training as the EWO / EW Supervisor.
2. Desire Subject Matter Expertise on all SLQ-32 and JTT training systems- must be current and proficient.
3. Desire Journeyman Instructor Training (JIT) or equivalent..
4. Travel could be required and will vary between 10- 25 % of time. Must be fit enough to embark ship for 5-10 days.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS