Experienced, detailed oriented, technology focused Financial Services Architect responsible for supporting mission-critical Financial Services systems. This individual will work actively with the GDIT business community to solve business problems with systematic and process solutions that fit with company/customer system architecture standards.
• Supporting designing of processes and optimizing current processes for designing, deploying and maintenance activities. Documenting defined SOP’s and optimized current process across E-Business Suite, OBIEE, Hyperion and MarkView Kofax.
• Leads analysis and designing architecture road maps to reduce impacts during future implementations or upgrade and aid for optimum utilization of resources for Oracle environments
• Supporting capacity, sizing and scalability planning working with internal Technical Infrastructure and Operations teams and with vendors to estimate and recommend the optimal infrastructure that meets strict SLA requirements.
• Designs high availability and disaster recovery architecture using Oracle Engineered System (Ex. Exadata/Exalytics) to minimize the business impact for Oracle E-Business Suite, OBIEE, and Hyperion. Supporting 72 hours RTO, and 24 hours RPO.
• Performs complex systems and applications development and design work that may include logic design, firmware development, model formulation, and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and systems engineering tasks.
• Develops logical and physical technology documentation on new or existing systems.
• Develops and conducts quality review to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
• Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance as needed
• Determines applications specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
• Servers as subject-matter expert who can easily liaise between IT and other departments.
• Collaborates with other departments and IT to develop business cases associated with new project requests.
• Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced architects, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
• Perform other duties as required or assigned.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline.
2. Master's Degree preferred.
20 or more years of Oracle related systems engineering experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS