The candidate Project Scheduler will work within a collaborative team to define, design, and implement customer requirements. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Establishes maintains the project schedules for multiple project
• Coordinates with Change Management team to ensure all applicable documents are in place and Remedy transactions established for ASI
• Plans / Coordinates with stakeholders to ensure schedule compliance in accordance with approved Authorized Service Interruptions (ASI)
• Provides technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned projects
• Develops project schedules, reports, and other administrative reporting.
• Reviews future project requirements and develops strategies for future work.
• May also perform high-level technical services on assigned tasks.
• Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
• Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
• Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned
• Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
8-10 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS