Participates in the development, revision and delivery of internal and external communications materials.
1. Develops and revises external and or marketing communications materials and provides related support services, including: staging trade show and event exhibits, speakers support, briefing support, advertising, brochures, white papers and reports, newsletters, website content, video/multimedia, public affairs, professional association activity and events, philanthropic campaigns, and or other promotional activity.
2. Develops and revises external communications materials and provides related support services, including: media and industry analyst relations, news releases, PR support for trade shows, sponsorships and speaking events, by-lined articles, media interviews, developing case histories and story pitches, and industry awards.
3. Develops and revises internal and or executive communications materials and provides related support services, including internal web site (TeamWorks), newsletters, e-letters, magazines, reports, events, speaking opportunities, briefing material, presentations, demos, brochures, video, web casts, document reproduction, and or other communications related activity.
4. Supports and helps develop, update, track and measure external and or internal communications campaigns and related components and activities.
5. Coordinates with Communications management and various Division and department management to ensure accurate information is incorporated in communications messages, materials and activities.
6. Supports proposal development activities as required.
7. Maintains current knowledge of company services, products, partners, and organization.
8. Maintains current knowledge of major industry, competitor and customer events, issues, and activities.
9. May provide guidance and work leadership to less experienced Communications Specialists.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
5-8 years of directly related internal and or marketing communications or public relations agency experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. #CJPOST #DPOST
Software Powered by iCIMS