Administers the human resources activities for an office, Section or Program within a Division.
1. Administers human resources activities for a large office, group, sector or section within a Division, ensuring compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
2. Performs a variety of complex, professional level tasks in multiple functional areas of HR, including benefits, compensation, recruiting, professional development, and employee relations.
3. Acts as a liaison between employees and HQ HR staff.
4. Prepares Personnel Action Notices (PANs) and enters data into PeopleSoft.
5. Designs and runs queries and prepares various reports as requested by management.
6. Provides guidance to managers regarding HR issues.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced HR staff, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant human resources procedures and practices, and relevant labor laws.
9. Travel to company locations and client sites may be required.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Bachelors Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
2. Professional Certification (PHR, SPHR) preferred.
8-10 years of related human resources experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS