When it comes to Cyber, GDIT is looking for people with enthusiasm, curiosity, and a thirst for knowledge. Are you the person with the passion, intellect, and skills to learn the procedures and tools to become a great Cybersecurity Systems Engineer? We are looking for people with a different kind of mind-set that includes strong intuition and the ability to think creatively and see the bigger picture while paying attention to the details. We are looking for people with the ability to learn new concepts and introduce new ideas that propel GDIT to the next level of cyber operational efficiency and help our customers reduce their exposure to cyber threats. We are looking for people with the ability to perform the procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
We need senior Cybersecurity Systems Engineers that lead teams that do all or most of a broad scope of tasks such as:
1. Tuning cyber defense tools
2. Integration of Splunk
3. Security architecture design
4. Implement new cyber capabilities
5. Implement regional based IPS
6. Design and define system architectures for new or existing cybersecurity systems.
7. Plans upgrades of operating systems and designs systems enhancements.
8. Develops documentation on new or existing systems.
12. Determines system specifications and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
#ZPost #DPost #CJPost
#ZPost #DPost #CJ
1. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. Masters Degree preferred.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS