Join a dynamic team looking for a technical and customer service oriented individual to support engineering, integrating, deploying, and installing audio and video (A/V) display and management systems for defined single- and multi-room areas as well as for single and multiple sites at the unclassified and classified levels up to and including SCI.
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing conference and other meeting spaces, developing documentation to support lifecycle activities related to such spaces, installing A/V systems, troubleshooting A/V systems and components, and performing other support activities in accordance with customer standards.
***Only applicants with a Top Secret (TS) Clearance need apply.***
- Provide high-level technical knowledge required for engineering, integrating, deploying and installing A/V systems, including familiarity with foundation technologies, networking, server, operating systems and terminology.
- Engineer A/V systems for spaces that meet standardized criteria and custom requirements for offices, conference rooms and other mission-centered spaces.
- Schedule and coordinate the procurement of the recommended hardware, software and necessary resources to complete project tasks.
- Support the acquisition process for engineering requisitions to include technology assessment for potential products and technologies
- Build strong relationships with vendors to support demonstrations, meetings and other technical venues to meet objectives.
- Coordinate and perform site surveys in support of new A/V system installations and install systems as required.
- Coordinate and perform onsite assessments of existing A/V systems to verify configurations, support documentation, available resources and environment constraints.
- Deploy systems that comply with established customer and industry best practices.
- Troubleshoot A/V systems and provide support for continuous operation of A/V systems as required.
- Recommend specific remediation of any non-serviceable and non-repairable A/V systems within one business day of becoming aware of such systems and oversee remediation.
- Provide technical management support to transition new products as standard and supported products.
- Provide engineering documentation support, consisting of technical review, editing and formatting of technical work products.
- Review, update and manage information in standard repositories, including property management, standard product lists and SharePoint lists.
- Provide information updates as requested to support government-managed data collections.
- Maintain and report on engineering accomplishments on a weekly basis.
- Administer engineering resource data to ensure currency and accuracy of the data in standard enterprise repositories such as BPMS and directories.
- Maintain clearances to regularly work in SCIF facilities.
- Perform activities in this task as needed for the duration of the POP.
***Contract requires up to 20% CONUS Travel. ***