Only applicants with a (TS) Top Secret Clearance need to apply.
This task includes continuing requirements for the engineering, integrating, deploying, and installing audio and video (A/V) display and A/V management systems for defined single- and multi-room areas as well as for single and multiple sites. Work to be accomplished includes designing conference and other meeting spaces, developing documentation to support lifecycle activities related to such spaces, installing A/V systems, troubleshooting A/V systems and components, and performing other lifecycle support activities in accordance with FBI standards. Requirements to perform the work in this task apply to both unclassified and classified processing environments up to and including the SCI level.
The contrct will be responsible for but not limted to:
- Provide high level technical knowledge required for engineering, integrating, deploying, and installing A/V systems, including familiarity with foundation technologies, networking, server, operating systems, and terminology.
- Engineer A/V systems for spaces that meet standardized criteria and custom requirements for offices, conference rooms, and other mission-centered spaces.
- Schedule and coordinate with the government lead the procurement of the recommended hardware, software, and necessary resources to complete project tasks.
- Support the acquisition process for engineering requisitions.
- Perform technology assessments for candidate products and technologies.
- Interact with other vendors in a professional manner to support demonstrations, meetings, and other technical venues as requested to meet meeting or venue objectives.
- Coordinate and perform site surveys in support of new A/V system installations.
- Coordinate and perform on-site assessments of existing A/V systems to verify configurations, support documentation, available resources, and environment constraints.
- Deploy systems that comply with established FBI and other industry best practices.
- Install A/V systems and provide support for installing systems as required.
- Troubleshoot A/V systems and provide support for continuous operation of A/V systems as required.
- Recommend to the government specific remediation of any non-serviceable and non-repairable A/V systems within one business day of becoming aware of such systems.
- Remediate A/V systems as approved by the government.
- Provide technical management support to transition new products as standard and supported products.
- Provide engineering documentation support, consisting of technical review, editing, and formatting of technical work products. Work products typically use Microsoft product standards.
- Review, update, and manage information in standard repositories. Information repositories may include, but are not limited to, property management, standardproduct lists, and SharePoint lists.
- Provide information updates as requested to support government-managed data collections.
- Maintain and report on engineering accomplishments on a weekly basis.
- Administer engineering resource data to ensure currency and accuracy of the data in standard enterprise repositories such as BPMS and directories.
- Maintain clearances to regularly work in FBI SCIF facilities.
- Perform activities in this task as needed for the duration of the POP.
***Contract requires up to 20% CONUS Travel. ***